Tuesday 4 March 2014

RIMMEL LONDON | Lasting Finish 0025 Strawberry Fizz

♥ RIMMEL London Lasting Finish | 0025 
This nail varnish was chosen for me by my boyfriend - he definitely made the right decision! I love bright nails and this colour certainly is bright. It's a lovely girly pink and goes with everything I wear. 


When I looked at the back of the nail varnish it says 'Fruity scent when dry'. All of the nail varnishes I have ever had in the past have always been quite strong smelling (and not in a good way). I was therefore quite sceptical of how Rimmel would be able to mask the strong smell with something nice.


To my surprise, as I applied the nail varnish I could already smell something quite fruity and nice. Once my nails were dry, I could smell a very sweet strawberry scent to my nails, it's very subtle and not overpowering at all. Even after a week of having the nail varnish on, I could still smell a very faint scent of strawberry on my nails.


I would definitely recommend this product - Especially if you love girly colours.
♥ Overall, I would give this a big thumbs up! 



1 comment:

  1. That color is so excellent! :)

    alexasunshine83.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/alexasunshine84
    youtube.com/alexasunshine83

    ReplyDelete