Wednesday 5 March 2014

MAC Cosmetics | Mini Haul

♥ MAC Cosmetics | Mini Haul  
Over the weekend, I decided to spalsh a little on some MAC makeup products. For as long as I can remember, I have always alternated between two foundations - Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and MakeupForever HD. I had never really felt the need to go out and try something new as both of these foundations are great in my opinion.


After quite some time deliberating, I decided to take the leap and try out a new foundation - Studio Fix Fluid NC40. Before committing to buy the product, I checked out the reviews and it seemed to be a popular foundation within the MAC brand with the majority of reviews being positive. Whilst browsing, I couldn't help but add a few extra MAC items to the checkout which caught my eye.

♥ MAC Satin Lipstick | Pink Nouveau 


It was a pretty big gamble parting ways with hard earned cash without actually seeing the product in front of me. It is extremely difficult to get a feel of the colour from the colour-charts provided online. I was looking for a very pretty, girly pink which would give my lips a really nice pop of colour. I was certainly not disappointed when I opened the packaging. The pink is bright, but not overpoweringly bright - It is simply a gorgeous shade.


The majority of lipsticks that I own either have no smell, or have a strange hard-to-describe scent to them. To my surprise, this lipstick smells literally like cupcakes. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't require re-application over and over again for the colour to show. This is definitely one of my favourite lipsticks at the moment.

♥ I would definitely recommend this product | 9.5 / 10 

No comments:

Post a Comment