Saturday 26 April 2014

Makeup of the Day & Outfit | Casual

♥ Makeup of the Day & Outfit 

Hi everyone! Today I have decided to post a more casual look of the day. My makeup is a lot softer than in yesterday's post and can be worn as an everyday makeup look. I have listed the products I used to create this look below.

Makeup Products Used:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 
Collection 2000 Long Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Pink Rose Blush
Maybelline Ambre Rose Lipstick
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner
MAC Eyelashes


For my outfit today, I have gone for a very simple and casual look. It is very hard dressing for the weather at the moment as it is not really cold but it's not actually warm either. I have decided to go for a slouchy cardigan, a vest top, blue jeans and a pair of heeled sandals to match my cardigan. The cardigan and jeans were bought from Fashion Union, the sandals were bought from New Look and the vest top was recently purchased from ASOS. I love wearing necklaces and because I have gone for a simple look, I have decided to go for a small subtle necklace which are little angel wings bought from ASOS.

I absolutely love slouchy cardigans, they are just so comfortable and you can throw them on over pretty much any simple outfit to add a little something. This is definitely a look I will be wearing a lot more during the transition to summer. I hope you all enjoyed this fashion post.

 Thanks for reading  

No comments:

Post a Comment