Friday 25 April 2014

OOTN & Makeup | All White Everything

♥ White Outfit of the Night 

Hi everyone! I recently made two orders online from Missguided and Asos: a white skirt, a white halterneck top, a pair of nude heels, a clutch bag and a necklace. I am a little obsessed with crop tops and high wasted skirts at the moment. I couldn't resist going on a mini shopping spree and buying some clothes! I put together below an outfit which I will be wearing tomorrow for a night out. I have also listed below the makeup products I used to create this look.

The top worn below is the Missguided 'Edeva Halterneck Crop Top in White' £7.00: 
The skirt is the Missguided 'Akseline White Stripe Mesh Midi Skirt' £14.99:
The heels are the Missguided 'Caitlin Cut Out Court Shoes in Nude' £24.99:

Makeup Products Used:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC40
MAC Moisturecover Concealer NW25
MAC Bronzing Powder
MAC Pro Longwear Blush Whole Lotta Love
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner
MAC Eyelashes
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
ELF Mineral Lipstick Rich Raspberry 

♥ Celebrity Inspired Looks 

This look was very inspired by the recent trend of celebs pairing white crop tops with high wasted white skirts. I think this look is very classy and can be worn for any evening occasion. Out of the looks below, my favourite is definitely Kylie Jenner's outfit. I love the combination of the chunky necklace and gold bracelet. 

I hope you enjoyed this fashion post :)



 Thanks for reading  

No comments:

Post a Comment