Thursday 6 March 2014

Hair Care | Virgin Coconut Oil

♥ Hair Care | Virgin Coconut Oil 
The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, cholesterol level maintenance, weight loss, boosted immune system, proper digestion and regulated metabolism. I must admit, I was uncertain how something connected with stress relief could do wonders for my hair. Nevertheless, I decided to try out this product regularly on my hair for one whole month to determine whether it was something I would continue to use.


After a month of using this on my hair every other day, I was addicted. It does come in a solid form, therefore it does require heating up. I find putting it above a radiator or on the window sill on a warm day is enough to loosen it up and being to turn it into a liquid form. On the days I have little patience, I usually hover my hair dryer over the tub for a good few seconds and it instantly begins to melt.


Instantly after application, my hair looks so silky and shiny. It also improves the texture of my hair, making it feel softer and smoother. I decided to scoop a little bit of the virgin coconut oil into a container a take it with me on holiday to Spain. As the temperature was really hot, I was worried that my hair would become dry and start feeling brittle especially after sun-bathing for hours. By applying just a small amount each day still made my hair look glossy and shiny even in the extreme heat.


I only need to apply a small amount, but even added more than usual would not make my hair feel greasy unlike the majority of hair oils. Virgin Coconut oil has now without a shadow of a doubt become a product I could not live without.

♥ I would definitely rate this product 10/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment