Friday 7 March 2014

YSL Touche Éclat | Review

♥ YSL Touche Éclat | Review 



Just over two months ago, I purchased the YSL Touche Eclat and the YSL False Lash Effect Mascara after reading great reviews for both products. I was looking for something which was light but effective in brightening up my eye area and the YSL Touche Eclat seemed to be the number one choice.  

I absolutely  love this product. It glides on so smoothly and blends effortlessly into the skin. It also has a light finish so you would never have to worry about your under eye looking 'cakey'. I also find that some hi-lighters / concealers can cause the 'reverse panda look' when taking a photo and using flash - I have never had that problem with this product. It simply provides a flawless and natural glow to the skin and is great to use in the day as well as for an evening make-up look.



No comments:

Post a Comment