Saturday 8 March 2014

Pills That Make Your Hair & Nails Grow Fast!

♥ Swanson, Hair, Skin and Nails Review 


So I'm not really one for taking tablets or any form of dietary supplements. Any that I have tried in the past, I have always taken for a week and then either forgotten about them or just decided I don't want to take them anymore. Swanson Hair Skin & Nails was recommended to me after constant complaining that my hair does not grow. I decided to by some online and give them a try to see if they would really work.

I casually opened the packaging and lid to have a little peak at what exactly I would be taking on a daily basis. To my horror they were mahoosive and a weird, funny looking colour. I instantly thought 'nope' I can't take these. After some gentle encouragement and persuasion, I decided to give them a go for at least a week as many people insisted that they can work pretty much straight away. You do not bite into these supplements, you simply swallow them as though you are taking a paracetamol (a very large one!)


After a week of taking them twice a day, I was so impressed. I could already notice a massive difference with my nails which went from being brittle and breaking easily to being stronger and also looking generally more healthy. I also noticed that my skin was beginning to look and feel a lot better. I soon decided that this is definitely a supplement I will continue to take.

After a month of taking the tablets, I also noticed that my hair felt and looked a lot more healthier. The tablet's literally do work wonders for your hair, skin and nails. I have now recommended this to a lot of people and everybody is amazed by how great it is and how it does really work.

Product Information

No comments:

Post a Comment