Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mac Cosmetics | Haul

♥ MAC Cosmetics | Haul  
I couldn't resist buying some more Mac products. I will hold my hands up and admit 'I am a MAC addict'. The products I purchased were: Two Mac eye shadow's in Shroom and Handwritten, MAC Pro Longwear Blush Whole Lotta Love, MAC Eyelashes, MAC Moisturecover Concealer NW25, Two MAC Lipstick's in Angel and Ruby Woo.


The MAC Angel Lipstick is such a gorgeous colour. It's a very soft, baby pink shade which gives a really nice subtle shimmer to the lips. Its great for an every day makeup look as it is a very natural pinky nude colour which is perfect for that natural makeup look.


After swatching the Angel Lipstick, I realised that it is very similar to the Maybelline 112 Ambre Rose Lipstick when applied to the lips. If you are on a budget, I definitely would say that you could get away with using the Ambre Rose Lipstick and still have a very similar finish to the MAC Angel Lipstick. They are both baby pink and still provide that subtle shimmer to the lips.


Left MAC Angel £15.00
Right Maybelline Ambre Rose £4.99


I was really excited to purchase MAC's Ruby Woo. I have never worn red lipstick before in my life, I usually tend to stick to more neutral pinks and nudes. However, after watching tutorials on YouTube I soon realised that this would be a great colour to have in my makeup collection for a nice bold evening makeup look. I am now looking forward to experimenting with this colour!

MAC Ruby Woo £15.00

♥ Thanks for reading 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I really love your blog :)

    Check out mine amieylaureenx.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete