Monday 7 April 2014

12 Personal Questions

♥ 12 Personal Questions ♥ 
Hi everyone! Today I thought I would do the 12 Personal Questions Tag so that you guys can get to know me a little bit better. I really enjoy watching/reading these types of tags, so I thought I would jump on board and answer some questions. I hope you enjoy...



1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't really go to Starbucks that often. If I am craving a coffee while I'm out I will tend to go to Costa. On a really nice day, I will sometimes grab a caramel frappuccino (with cream!)from Starbucks, it just tastes so yummy.

2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without?
At the moment, it's my River Island beige coat. Although I do have quite a few coats, I always tend to wear the same one because I find it goes with every outfit I wear, it looks great and it also keeps me warm as the weather hasn't been to nice recently.

3. What's one thing people probably don't know about you?
Probably that I'm actually quite smart (although I don't always show it at times!) I went to a Grammar school, so I had to pass a sort of IQ test to get in, I also have a Law Degree and a Masters :)

4. One thing you want to do before you die?
Travel. I would love to go travelling and go to lots of different countries and experience all the different types of cultures. 

5. What's one food you cannot live without?
It would have to be chicken. I love fried chicken, grilled chicken, roast chicken.. just every kind of chicken! It goes with everything as well and it just tastes so nice. I definitely couldn't live without it.

6. What quote/phrase do you live by?
Without sounding cheesy, it would have to be YOLO (you only live once). This quote is also quite similar to 'Life is too short' which I also agree with. 

7. What's your most listened to song on itunes?
At the moment, it would have to be Duke Dumont - I got you. I know that I will get really bored and hate this song eventually because I keep playing it but I just love it because it just has that summer sound to it.

8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I think I have a very comfy and casual style. I like to make sure that I am comfortable in whatever I am wearing and if it is really cold outside, I will definitely dress like an eskimo and not care what other people think!

9. Favourite number?
3, no idea why.

10. Two hobbies?
I would have to say blogging. This is something I really really enjoy doing as well as shopping.

11. Two pet peeves?
People who eat with their mouth open and make that annoying chomping sound. Also, people who sit there and bite their nails in front of me. I don't like it.

12. Guilty pleasures?
I kind of really like Justin Bieber's new album :\ 

♥ Thanks for reading! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment