Tuesday 1 April 2014

Coping with Anxiety | Relief in a Bottle

♥ Bach Rescue Remedy ♥  
I have suffered with bad anxiety for as long as I can remember and although this is not a beauty related post, I wanted to share this fantastic  product with you all (Bach Rescue Remedy Spray). Developed over 100 years ago, Bach flower therapy is a natural treatment used specifically for healing emotions of stress, fear and anxiety.


In December, I was offered a great opportunity to work for a big well known organisation which I was extremely excited about. Mixed with excitement was this overwhelming feeling of anxiety which I could not control. I know everybody feels a bit apprehensive about starting a new job, however, my anxiety over this new job was beginning to become unbearable.

(Some of the natural flower ingredients:  Impantiens, Star of Bethlehem and Rock Rose)

Nearer the time of starting my new job, my good friend Kate (kate-mariexo.blogspot.co.uk) recommended the Bach Rescue Remedy Spray. I was extremely sceptical at first as I could not imagine that some ingredients in a bottle could help me with the extreme anxiety I was feeling. However, I decided that there was no harm in trying it out to see if it actually works. On the same day, I decided to pop into boots and pick one up.


On the same evening, I was sat watching tele and I could feel my heart starting to beat really fast and I started to feel very fidgety as though I couldn't relax. I decided to spray some of the Bach Rescue Remedy onto my tongue as instructed and within 10 seconds I felt my heart rate slow down and I started to feel more calm.  


This is definitely a product that I would recommend. I find that it offers an instant relief in moments where I feel anxiety, worry and panic. I carry it around with me absolutely everywhere as I never know when I am going to need it.
♥ Big thumbs up from me ♥  

1 comment: