Thursday 20 March 2014

Mini Elf Haul | Eyes Lips & Face

♥ Mini ELF Cosmetics Haul ♥ 
Hi everyone! The other week I purchased some ELF products from http://eyeslipsface.co.uk. I have to admit, I have never really been a huge fan of ELF. I had purchased from here a couple of years ago and although it was extremely cheap, the quality was not great at all (I guess you get what you pay for!). After browsing the website last week, I noticed the choice of makeup seemed to have improved, the prices have also slightly increased which suggests to me that the quality has also improved. After careful consideration, I thought I would take my chances and purchase a few items.





Lipsticks (in order) : Posh, Fearless, Sociable, Party Pink (Mineral) and Rich Raspberry (Mineral) 
I was pleasantly surprised with these lipsticks, especially the two mineral lipsticks. They all glide onto the lips so smoothly and they also smell quite nice as well. There is no shimmer to them, they are all completely matte. The only downside to the non-mineral lipsticks is the fact that they wipe off quite easily so you will find yourself reapplying all throughout the day.  I do think these lipsticks are great if you want to experiment with colours that you have not used before.

If you have never tried a red lip before, or perhaps you are unsure if a coral pink would suit you, I would definitely advise you to check out the ELF lipsticks as it's better to pay £1.95 rather than £15.00 for a particular colour you're unsure of. I absolutely love the mineral lipsticks, they are just as good as the drugstore lip products, I would definitely purchase some more.


Nail Polish Set (Beach Party)
I can only say good things about this nail polish set. All three of the colours are absolutely gorgeous. They also dry really quickly and glide onto the nails with so much ease.


My favourite is Flirty Fuscia purely because I love having bright pink nails. It's such a bright and pretty colour which really stands out. Below is 'Coral Dream' which is also a gorgeous colour. It's very summery and it is a colour which will go with absolutely anything you wear as it's quite neutral with a nice hint of a peachy colour.


I tend not to wear red nail varnish very often, only because it is extremely bold. However, I will definitely be using this nail varnish for nights out when I am either wearing a red dress or a nice black dress with a red lip. They are all lovely colours and similar to the mineral lipsticks, I will definitely be purchasing some more.


I also purchased the Beauty Book and the False Eyelashes. I will be testing both of these products out over the next couple of days and I will shortly be writing a review on them. So far so good with the ELF cosmetics, I am impressed.

♥ Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment