Friday 25 April 2014

OOTN | Celeb Boutique Dress


♥ Outfit of the Night ♥ 

Hi everyone! I thought I would do an 'outfit of the night' as I have not yet posted anything fashion related on my blog. I am absolutely in love with this dress, it fits so well and the material is so nice. It's a gorgeous coral colour and looks great with a pair of nude heels for an evening look. This dress is from Celeb Boutique and is the 'Naima Coral Woven Back Bandage Dress'.



It can always be a bit tricky knowing what bra to wear under plunging necklines. I purchased the 'U-Plunge bra' from ASOS for £19.75. It has convertible straps, it has an invisible back and it also lifts as well.



The dress is not cheap, it is £120.00. However, I have worn this dress loads of times and each time I wear it, it still looks brand new. I think it is definitely worth investing in a dress like this for a special evening occasion. I paired this dress with a coral clutch and some nude shoes with a hint of coral in them. Unfortunately, these shoes are no longer on the ASOS website so I am unable to provide the link. However, there are very similar shoes on the website at the moment.

I hope you have enjoyed my first fashion related post.

♥ Thanks for reading ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment